USB Security lock
Think Geek has a neat USB security lock. Just walk away and the PC is locked.
Each kit is composed of a USB receiver dongle connected to the computer, and a battery-powered access transmitter, which is to be carried by the authorized user. When the user moves more than 2 meters away from the computer, the security dongle will disable access to the computer until the user carrying the transmitter has returned within the vicinity of the computer.
- Automatically locks PC when the user is physically away from the computer
- PC resumes automatically when user is within range (2 meter range)
- Grant access to authorized user within 2 meters of the protected computer
- Requires zero user interaction to initiate/release security protection, eliminating user error
- Password override can unlock PC if transmitter is lost
- Reliable Radio Frequency wireless technology
- USB interface, compatible with USB 1.0/1.1/2.0
- Easy to install and use
- Transmitter uses 3V/CR2032 battery (included)
- Operating frequency: 315 MHz
- Includes: PC Lock transmitter, PC Lock USB receiver, battery, software CD, 2" leash
- Software works with Windows 98/SE/ME/2000/XP
Post a Comment